Wednesday, May 1, 2013

March's cards

Some of these  you might like, some you may not. But I try, even outside of the box.

This one, I had just gotten this Spellbinders Nestabilities die.  



I was cleaning out my stamp room and found the card makings for an old swap that I missed.  This was my friend Lynn H's card.  Cute huh? It is using Stampin' Up Pocket Silhouettes and Teeny Tiny Wishes.


Another old swap card I found.  This was my creation.  I love this envelope die. Better get it soon! Stampin' Up! is retiring it this month.


This was another swap card makings I had left over from an old swap. This was my card creation. I did the center card in a different way with the purple Spellbinder Nestabilities die.  


Then I was playing around with more of the hydrangea punch flowers and decided to make this cute card. This is Stampin' Up! Totally Tess.  How cute!!! I gave this to my Mother In Law


Then I decided to try my hand at scrapbooking.  The first one I decided to make was for my niece Jessica, my brother's daughter.  (I have two nieces named Jessica, one on each side).














And these last four cards I made because my Mother In Law gave me these gorgeous butterflies.  They are layered with glitter/bling. How gorgeous.  And of course I just got this new Spellbinders Nestabilities die.  LOVE IT!







No comments:

Post a Comment