Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April's cards.

Now I am all caught up.  I will continue the cards as I go along now.  And I will start putting the cards I make at clubs and classes.  

This one I totally cased.  I saw it on Pinterest and loved it. I have the retired Stampin' Up! Doodle This set. I honestly did not know why I bought it.  It's not that "pretty".  But when I saw this card, originally done in Marina Mist, I knew I had to make it. Sorry, I didn't have any Marina Mist ribbon.  



This one, how cute, is a digi image from Meljen.  My friend had hand surgery and I wanted to send a get well card.  LOVE IT!! I'm so addicted to pigs, snails, hedgehogs, etc...


This cutie is another digi image from Meljen.  I did a gate fold with the two layers going in opposite directions.


 

This is another cased card I saw on Pinterest.   Except I put the black bird on this from a die set I had found.  


Another Pinterest cased card.  So easy and cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment