Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm back!!!

I realized recently that some of my friends, Crystal & Mary and I'm sure there are others, do not have a Facebook account. Therefore, they can not see the cards that I post.  

I will post a few things for the past months that I have made cards.

Here are the cards I made in January 2013.  Hope you enjoy them.

This is a Dustin Pike digi image;


These two, my Mother-In-Law bought me these pre-embossed cards.  All I had to do was sponge them with colors and layer them.




Here is another Dustin Pike digi image;


The next four are digi images from Paper Shelter, http://www.thepapershelter.com .  They have some terrific images.






I made this Whipper Snapper Moose for my nephew in law's birthday card.  His nickname is Moose.


The next two are a digi image I found online.  This is the close up of the peacock.  I used colored pencils to color it in.




Another digi image... cow cute!



And yes, another digi image.  



I hope you enjoyed them as much as I had making them!



No comments:

Post a Comment