Wednesday, May 1, 2013

February 2013 cards

Another great month of making cards. As you can see, I was a little busy.  

I made a "magic" card with a Stampin' Up sailboat.  LOVE IT!! So easy!


Then I decided to case a card I had seen.  This is using Stampin' Up! Stippled Blossom and Perfectly Penned.  I made 2 of each, one Get Well and One Birthday.









This is sad.  I found the most adorable little girl digi images and was buying them up left and right! They are from The Digi Garden, https://www.facebook.com/TheDigiGarden

Not too soon after I started buying them, the owner/artist, Jacqui, who lived in England, her and I started chatting.  Just once or twice, she was not feeling too well and was home recovering.  She even made an image of a little girl named after me!!!  Not even a day after my last email with her, we were told she had passed away.  They no longer sell her images.  God Bless you Jacqui !!! You are missed.  


I had purchased this Spellbinders butterfly die.  What a PAIN IN THE A##!!!!  Just saying, have a piercing tool ready. I was also told to use a piece of wax paper in between the die and the paper to help the die come loose from the paper easily.  I will have to try that the next time I make something with a detailed die.


This one... my Mother-In-Law bought me a Hot Off the Press kit with a cd of ideas and directions to make a lot of different things.  One of them was this card-box.  Check out the video.

My friend Lynn started me with this.  She got the Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch.  I JUST LOVE IT!!!  There are two sizes.  The circle behind it is a Spellbinders die.


This one is using two Stampin' Up embossing folders.  

Another card I've really been wanting to make.  I had to google the instructions on this, but it is SOOOOO easy!!! I love it.    The paper is a Susan Winget paper pack I purchased from JoAnn Fabrics with my 50% off.  Hey, it was 360 sheets of gorgeous paper!!!!


Thanks again for taking a look!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment