Saturday, March 24, 2012

Linda's Cards made at IWIA Stampers

I have such a great time on Monday nights at the Dundalk Moose Lodge.  They allow us stampers, scrappers and all around crafters to come and have fun, have a safe place to play, good food and great drink.

I saw this card;


I absolutely LOVE black and white cards.  I mean, if all I could do was black and white cards, I would do it.  But, I have to branch out a bit and decided to use some colors I typically don't use.  Here is my re-creation or in the stamping world, CASE'd it (Copy and steal everything... hahahaha).  I prefer black and white... but here I used bashful blue and baja breeze;.  Birthday saying is from Close to my Heart.





And then... aaahhhh.... My friend Lynn Haase let me borrow her stamp saying. I've had the acrylic jars cut out and I did the little bugs with my Cricut, ohhhh... about a year ago!!!  Yes..... I've had these cut out and hadn't done anything with them.

Well... today on this gloomy, rainy day, I got to get in my stamp room and get movin' .  I decided if I got anything done, I had to get this card done to get Lynn her stamp back.

The embossing powder I found in my embossing drawer. (I don't go in that drawer very often). But the powder is called Fireflies. (go figure!). It's black with a hint of gold glitter in it. WOOHOO!!  I thought this was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment