Friday, August 19, 2011

More Lions, Tigers and Bears (Oh MY!) cards

OOOhhh the confusion!!!!  Not really if it was confusion, more like undecided.  I had taken 2 spots in the Lions, Tigers and Bears swap on Splitcoaststampers.  (If you are interested, here is the link, I believe there are spots still available).
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cards-f107/*new-open*-lions-tigers-bears-%96-oh-my-all-animals-%96-4-1-swap-due-11-1-a-t535184.html

There are just so many animals to choose from...  Denami chicks, Recollections fish set I just got, oohhhh  the decisions a stamper has to make! HAHAHHAHA!!!

Well... I let the patterned paper decide. So I started looking through my ENORMOUS stash of patterned paper, and this glittered heart puppy paw paper caught my eye.  Hmmm...  I didn't think about doggies.  And why would I, as I was gazing at my two gorgeous pups (sarcasm :o) ).  So I decided to do this doggy card.  I love dogs, love my dogs to death. I call them "The Kids".  So this is a tribute to my love of dogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment