Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lions, Tigers and Bears (Oh My!) Swap

Keeping the mojo going (even though I really wasn't feeling it today), I got another set of cards done for another swap I had joined.  This is for the Lions, Tigers and Bears (Oh My!) swap. You can do any animal you want, and bugs are included.  Here is the link... I believe there are still openings...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cards-f107/*new-open*-lions-tigers-bears-%96-oh-my-all-animals-%96-4-1-swap-due-11-1-a-t535184.html

Keeping with my new found thinking, I am using what I have. I know... stampers say that a lot, I'll use what I have, then we hoard paper, keeping buying new stamps and supplies, etc...  Well, don't get me wrong, you can never have enough stamps, and punches, and "things"... hahahah!!!  But I really do want to start using things I have.   So this is using the CTMH Making Waves set.  The bubbles on the side is an EK Success punch, and the patterned paper my mother in law had gotten me from QVC or HSN. I used crystal effects on all of the bubbles and his goggles, and the colored letters in "Splish Splash".

What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment