Thursday, August 18, 2011

Brandy's card class and other things....

8-17-2011 was a great day!!!  I was able to get the Turquoise and Brown cards done for that swap, Rich arrived safely in San Antonio for work and Brandy has a card class.  Not only did she have a card class, but Mary and Morgan came!!!  Gosh is she getting big!!!  So here are some pics of yesterday... enjoy!

Mai was tired and just came in. 

Here is Moose... tired from chasing Mai;
Mary and Morgan;
I can't spell Dukaleon's name (Brandy... please correct me so I can fix this), but he was giving Morgan kisses;

Here is the next generation of stamper;


Lynn Haase with Morgan;


Onto the awesome cards;





 Brandy, thank you so much!!! The cards were great, the company and laughter was fabulous, and I can't wait until your next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment