Saturday, March 13, 2010

Carly wore me out!

Oh my goodness... look at the mess on the table and the smile on her face!!! We were stamping our hearts out. Paper was just a flyin'! HAHAHHA! My little friend, Carly, spent the night at my house and we had a total girls night. Chinese food for dinner, ice cream for dessert and we stamped the night away.


Carly signing her card;

Carly came up with this design all by herself.


We made all of the stars with the Cricut. Carly had never used it before, and she loved it.
a closer look at the layers of stars;

and we both made a rocket card with Stampin' Up's Pun Fun set;
Then.. we found chip board stuff...

and we found stickers...


And Carly had brought this to me last week... she luvs me!

And this fuzzy guy that is hanging next to my computer monitor. When you press him, it's a big SMMOOOOCH sound and it says I LOVE YOU!


Linda's Rocket card;
Linda's baby card.... Using Stampin' Up! In The Stars set;

No comments:

Post a Comment