Monday, March 15, 2010

3-14-10 Eastern Shore Shoebox Swap

WoW!! This was a really terrific swap. It was at Stephanies house, who has the most amazing stamping space there is. A renovated 2-car garage with just the most amazing space. My husband would never be able to get me out of there if I had that much space.


Betsy... thank you so much for sharing the door prizes and being such a wonderful hostess, along with Stephanie. You guys are really wonderful and I can't wait to do this again!!


Here are the items we made.


A goodie bag, I used this to hold all of my cards I made;



















The cards were really fabulous, the women there were amazing, and it was a terrific way to spend a rainy day. Thanks for having us Eastern Shore Swappers!!!!! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment