Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Stamping time!! YEAH!!

I found this adorable stamp while Christmas shopping for my girlfriend Lynn Haase.  I can't say where I got it from just yet, because I did get something from this particular website for her for Christmas, I will edit the post after she gets her present.  I love the banners on this because you can put anything in there, Happy Birthday, Thank You, Get Well Soon, etc... It's really terrific!!!


And then onto some inspiration.  I made or "cased" these cards in two different colors, Certainly Celery and So Saffron.  The original card (below) has brads in the center, and the green was the only one I had some type of green brad with. (One more reason to love SU products, everything matches!!!!)


The saffron, I did with rhinestones because I couldn't find any brads that matched closely.



Here is the inspiration I received.  How beautiful !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment