Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What a great stamping day!!!

What a fabulous stamping day!! First, it started out stamping with Lynn.  See previous posting of the cards we made.  Then I got a call from April...  She had a stamp club and someone wasn't coming, so I was invited! YEAHHHH for me!!!!  I love April's cards.  (She is one of two demo's that I go to their classes). If you like the cards, you can contact her here:

These are the cards we made. Aren't they awesome?!?!?!

Flower Fest; (LOVE THIS CARD!!! Looks even better in person popped on black).  These are all layered...  with dimensionals in between each layer. GORGEOUS!!!

She did this on My Digital Studio.  Now I wish Stampin' Up! would come out with this in a stamp set!!! (Hint... Hint.. SU!!)


And this was actually the first card we did.  From the Autumn Days set.  Beautiful.....

April, Thank you so much for inviting me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment