Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stamping with Lynn

Today was a pretty good day. Started out a bit on the slow side. Rich left for St. Louis... got up at 4am (YUCK *~*) because his flight to Georgia was early, then a layover and onward to St. Louie.  The pups were wired and took a wee nap.  My friend Lynn Haase, who lives about 5 miles from me, is always UBER busy, but today, alas, we were able to get in some stamping time.

Lynn made this beer card with Stampin' Up Cheers To You set.  The pretty ribbon type of scallopy border, she made with a Martha Steward border punch.  She just did it on both sides of the paper. My friends are so ingenious this way!!!!  But she had made this before I had gotten there.  While I was there, she was working on something for her father's 80th birthday.  Happy Early Birthday dad!!!



I, on the other hand, made 12 birthday cards, in 3 different colors, using the Stampin Up Pocket Sillhouettes set and Well Scripted set, and 2 different Stampin Up embossing folders.

Here they are in Riding Hood Red and River Rock; 


Here they are in Marina Mist and Bashful Blue;


And here are the final four in Perfect Plum and Pale Plum.


As Lynn mentioned while I was stamping these, hahahaha... these are going to have to go to all my "gal" friends... I don't think a fella is going to want this card. 

Now that gives me something to look forward to doing with her on our next stamping adventure.  Manly birthday cards.

Thanks for checkin' them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment