Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More fun at April's Christmas Card class

Oh what fun!!! Last night was Christmas cards at April's.  Can you believe Halloween is over already and we're making Christmas cards?!?!?  Personally, I can't wait until January to start some new holidays. It seems that Halloween and Christmas are celebrated and advertised for months.  I give thanks to Jesus every day, not just a Hallmark holiday.  But I do have to say I love sending Christmas cards out.  It just lets people know, even if you haven't seen them in ages, that you're thinking of them.

If you want to join one of April's card classes, or a club, you can contact her at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mystampplace/




HO! HO! HO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These Christmas cards are really cute, I especially like the owl and the ornament one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete