Saturday, July 25, 2009

SHOEBOX Swap at Lynn's house

Oh my gosh!!! We had such an awesome time. Lynn suggested that we do a shoebox swap. This was for me, Crystal T., Michele M. Donna H & Kim, but Kim had to work. We had such an awesome time, and this was the first time the IWIA (I Want It All - club name we gave ourselves... HAHAHAHHA!), got to meet Michele. Now she's a IWIA club member!!! Instead of a democracy, you know, President, VP, etc... we decided it should be royalty. Donna is the queen. That goes without saying!! I am the court jester!! HAHAHAHH!! Go figure!

These are the wonderful cards that we made; I hope you all enjoy them as much as we had fun making them.

































this one below, Lynn made as a thank you card for her birthday present. It made me cry... because of the Shar-pei. It's so gorgeous!
















No comments:

Post a Comment