Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stamping Day today... woohoo!

WoW. What a super terrific weekend. Rich and I got alot done yesterday with getting a cabinet put together, stained and varnished. We chilled out and spent alot of time together, which was great. Today he gave us 'our' time. He went on a motorcycle ride this morning, while I was able to get a few things stamped and uploaded. When he came home, I took breaks with him and here and there finished up these cards.





I made this for my friend at work. her name is Betty. She has 4 grandchildren that are the light of her life. They call her "Nana". I hope she likes it.

Penny Black image from the wonderful stampers at Splitcoaststampers.












I made (3) of these cards. House Mouse images were sent to me from stampers at Splitcoaststampers. I had taken them to the ocean and colored a few in when Rich was taking naps. I have used the crystal affects on all of the dew. I think this is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment