Friday, June 5, 2009

New Cards - YEAH!!!

All products are of Stampin' Up! Copyright.







I made this one at Pam Parto's card class the beginning of June. I love the colors!

This one too. At Pam Parto's. I just had to buy the rose die embossing folder!




This was my favorite. it was so easy to do (especially since she had everything cut and ready to go!) HAHAHAH!
EEhhh.. Not my finest work. This was done for my Facebook Secret Sister Card Kit Swap. We had to do a "Summer" theme. I procrastinated and then had to rush.


This was done at Pam Parto's "Manly/Father's Day" themed class.








This one too
This one too. I love this one because my dad has an old truck kinda like this, and it has the weeds and wildflowers growing around it too.







And this one at Pam's class. For some reason, I just can't find myself liking this darn set.






And this was made at the Father's day class, but I changed my image to Happy Birthday because I only have 1 dad, and needed a birthday card.









This was made at Pam Parto's card class... sooo darn cute!!!






what it looks like closed.







No comments:

Post a Comment