Thursday, April 26, 2012

Now and Then

 In August 2009, my husband allowed me to take over our 2nd bedroom and turn it into my stamp room. I was sooooo excited to have all of this new space. HA!!! Space... what space?!?!?  Just a short 2-1/2 years later and take a look at this. I LOVE my stamp space, don't get me wrong, but I can honestly say, STAMPERS never have enough space. Let alone surface space...  

So here is to reminiscing...

This 'was' my ribbon holder


Now - this is the one my husband made for me.  Yeah... I horde ribbon too.


This is where I had more ribbon, but my ink pads were stacked on on my bookshelf;

Now, my friend Kim Bowen, found me an old cassette holder, Rich mounted it on the wall.  Now I can stack OTHER things on top of the book shelf. HAHAHAHA!!!

AAAAhhhh... my stamp sets.  All pretty and labeled by theme.

Now, I have unmounted all of them from the wood and have them alphabetically. Yes... as you can see, additional shelving was added due to the volume.

This is now.  I added the small 4-drawer letter size book case I got for free from free cycle.com, and you can see my cricut set up on the right side.


And this is my current table. As you can see, no surface space. But I do manage to clear out a small section to make my cards.

I wouldn't give up my stamp room for the world, besides, where would I put it all?!?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment