Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Clear/Acrylic stamp card swap

I know you all probably have a ton of those $1 clear or acrylic stamps you get from AC Moore/Michaels, or JoAnn's. I was with my friend Lynn Haase, and she has a tub of her acrylic stamps, yes, all in the individual package like they've never been touched. She suggested the swap, so here it is.

Everyone that participated in this swap, I can't thank you enough. This turned out to be a really awesome little swap. We did have a few people cancel at the last minute, but life happens, and those that could not participate, God Bless, and I hope all is well with you and your families.

As for those that did participate... B R A V O !!!! The cards are really awesome.

SCS: Bjwolf

Angela Gittles, aka SCS: paperpaws
Lynn Haase aka SCS: stolynn
Unknown (didn't have a name inside the card)
Unknown (didn't have a name inside the card) And Thank you for doing 2 sets of cards!
Martha Knowles aka SCS: Mamaws29
Amy Walker aka SCS: slashdog1
Unknown (didn't have a name inside the card)
Laydstampaway

Thank you all so much for joining my swap. I hope you enjoy the cards you receive back. So many talented stampers!

No comments:

Post a Comment