Sunday, June 12, 2011

Raisinboat Stamps - WOOHOO!!!

I have joined this place I found online called Raisin Boat Stamp Rental.  http://www.raisinboat.com/ 
They are the Netflix of stamping!!!  The dollar amount you spend per month depends on how many sets you want at a time/per month.  Just like you know who.  But it's great because it's for stampers!!!!
They are clear acrylic stamps. Very good quality.  You might have to rub the brand new ones on your jeans, they might be a little sticky, but after that second, it was great. 
I received my three sets... and this one is called For The Birds.

Just as I was finishing this card, my blender pens were giving out.
I love this one with his head in the ground. How cute!??!?!

And I did this on the inside;


And an I'm Sorry card;

I want to do a few more cards with this set before I send it back.  And yes, I have a "Pick List" of items ready to come to me as soon as they receive this one back.   But I have two more stamp sets to play with as well...  be on the lookout... more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment