Thursday, January 6, 2011

What a way to start off the New Year!!!

I am sooo thrilled!!! Thrilled isn't even the word... excited... super duper happy....  I felt like singing Ohh what a glorious morning.... oh what a beautiful dayyyy....  because I went to April's stamp class tonight.... everythings heading my way....  HAHHAH!!! 

This is a terrific way to start off the New Year! Stamping with friends.  April http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mystampplace/blog, had the first of many upcoming stamp classes.  Tonight (you still have time to sign up... hee hee...), was Valentines!

So... here ya go... absolutely loved them.
Sorry for this one not being clear... the glitter paper keeps the flash shining off and not zooming properly. But it's gorgeous in person.
I soooo have to have this set, Valentine Defined...   love the flamingo's! 
This was a fun spinner card... I put mine on Birthday to have some versatility.  But it definitely has to go to a girl/woman/lady/chick...

And my favorite... 

1 comment: