Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Awwww.. last stamp club night

I am sad to say, tonight was the last stamp club night for April's club. Well... at least one of the clubs.  She is doing so well, and is such a wonderful demonstrator.  I have to give her the kudo's.

YEAHHH APRILLLLL!!!!!!  If you like her cards and wish to inquire about a club or workshop, check her out at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mystampplace/)

I am sad because I have good news and bad news. The good news is, almost a month ago, I quit my job at Commercial Lighting. YEAH!!! The bad news is I now have no additional spending money for stamps or clubs. Boohoo...

These are the last cards for the club that I was in. A new club is forming now, so if you are interested, please contact April straight away.

This is an awesome fall card we made. I love it so much!
April did a fabulous job on this Halloween card. She used the smooch spray on the black spider web embossing folder, and the alcohol technique on the "Fright Night". LOVE IT!
This card was using the faux silk technique.  I definitely am going to be casing this. 

Here is a close up so you can see it better;

April... thank you so much for everything you have done. You've gone above and beyond as a demo, and a friend. It is my privelage to have you as a friend.
Smooches girlfriend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! And let April know, if her club gets too full she can send people my way, my club will start in January. That Halloween card is awesome!! You guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete