Saturday, August 7, 2010

April's Stamp Club card and more

I absolutely love this SU butterfly prints set.  April's card club was last Thursday night, and I have to say, Kelly K, Lynn H, April, Shawna, Gloria...  I never laughed so hard in such a long time. We had a FABULOUS evening.  Gloria was a super hostess and her big puppy mastiffs were adorable.

These are the gorgeous cards we made.  (If you want to make beautiful cards like this, contact April at  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mystampplace/)

This was made using the SU Butterfly Prints set with the blueberry crisp DSP.
I love the flatback pearls!
Also using the butterfly prints set with one of the new SU embossing folders...
And of course the new owl punch.  Gotta watch punching out those eyes... they tend to land everywhere.

And this was sooo thoughtful!!!  I haven't seen Anna J. in quite a while, and she sent me this adorable belated birthday card. Thank you Anna!!!

And from April... I had the Miche purse party and she she sent me this absolutely ADORABLE purse thank you card.  Thank you April!!! 

On a personal note, I just wanted to say how blessed and thankful I am for having such wonderful friends in my life.  Sometimes people take their friends for granted, and to my friends who read this, the ones I talk to every day (or every hour..hahahaha), you guys are the world to me.  Thank you!! XOOXOXOOX 

No comments:

Post a Comment