Friday, July 16, 2010

April's Punch card class and more!!!

WoW... WoW and more WoW!!!!  My very good friend April, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mystampplace/, had a Punch card class. If you haven't signed up for it yet, you hae to sign up for it.  This is terrific!!!! Look at these wonderful and amazing cards!!!!

The lush at the bar...  shaken not stirred... hahahhaha!!
Tropical fish love;
I did my baby as bald because I was bald when I was a baby and so was my son...  she did offer hair.... hahahah
Funky monkey...  this was soo much fun...
and the cream... de-la cream... the hoppy froggy!!! This little guy moves too!!!!  This was by far amazing! Just absolutely amazing!!!

Now... I did this with my Doodlecharms cricut cartridge.  I found ladybug background paper and just had to make this.... I made it in two different varieties. One bug and two...


And Lynn Haase had so much fun with the frog from April's class, she went home and made this monkey today!!! Is this the most adorable thing you've seen or what?!?!??!

GORGEOUS!!!
Great job Lynn!!!  You even made him a banana!!! How ingenious!

No comments:

Post a Comment