Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Cards & Birthday cards

Happy New Year!!!! Well... Christmas is over and the New Year is only about 2 hours and 14 minutes away. My New Years Resolution is to be more creative and use what I have. So to get a start, I am always in need of birthday cards. So I made 10 moo cow an udder birthday cards. What do ya think? The stamp is from http://www.whippersnapperdesigns.com/.

MMMOooooooo
And here are the gorgeous, hand made Christmas cards I received this year;
Shawna's
Rachel's
Patti Hipp
Pam's
Mary K's

Mary Ham's
Karen R's;
close up;
Fran T.'s
Donna H's;

Debbie T's;

Cindy L's;

Carolyn C's;
April P's;
Anna J's;
I do want to take a moment and thank everyone who sent these beautiful cards. They are treasured and I greatly appreciate it.
Thank you everyone who reads or even checks out the blog. I am hoping to have more postings, more cards, more sharing of some pretty wonderful cards.
Blessings to all and Thanks for making this year so great. Here's to 2010!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW ! So many beautiful cards you have made :o) !!!
    Regards, Jóna

    ReplyDelete