Saturday, October 31, 2009

Christmas Cards Galore!!!!

Everyone is getting in the spirit of Christmas. Can you believe it's 8 weeks away already?!?!? Where does the time go???

Well... being in the spirit, my two demo's are certainly on the right track. Christmas card classes galore!!!!! I LOVE IT!

I made these 6 at April Prachniak's (http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mystampplace/about, Christmas card class.

I have to get this embossing folder!! I sooo love it!


The baroque motif sets are one of my favorites. It's so versatile.
This was using the slot punch. Yeah.... now i have to get this too!!! This wasn't as hard as you think.
Dasher.... everyone loves this litle fella
Ohhh Christmas tree... O' Christmas tree...
Happy New Year everyone!

I made these at Pam Parto's, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pamparto/products, Christmas card class.
Again... LOVE SU's embossing folders!!!
And the baroque motif set. You just have to love this set!!!
SU's background papers are just fabulous.

And there's Dasher, pretending to be Rudolph
Simple, yet elegant;
HAHAHHA!! and I had to sneak this one in. Made by the talented, and beautiful, Stephanie Carabine. LOVE the drippy goo punch!!! Didn't she do a marvelous job?!?!?! Thanks again Steph!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment