Wednesday, August 19, 2009

April's card class - All Occasion

I am such a dork sometimes. I wasn't going to go to the class because I really can't afford it right now, so when I called April and told her, she said.. hey ... ummm.. you pre-paid for the class like two weeks ago!! DUH!!! HAHAHAHA... So I was very excited that I got to go tonight. This is what we made.

This card, you really have to see in person. It looks like a little shadow box. VERY pretty!


Baby card;

This is really gorgeous in person. The heart is a window... the "LOVE" is embossed in gold inside the heart.

this is really pretty... it has a light blue 'rectangle' that you can't see well in the picture, but it person, it's beautiful.



This is a really great set. Pocket Silhouettes... LOVE the colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment