Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 20th - Blaney's Forget-Me-Not class

WoW! Blaney http://www.stamplandstudio.com/ had her rockin' Forget-Me-Not class last night. You get to make 12 cards, 2 of each design. She does this monthly and it's really awesome. She has workstations around the room and you move at your own pace.






This was all done with punches. You have to see it in person to really like the card.








I love this one. I wish the ribbon were a little more darker so you couldn't see through it, but it's really gorgeous.















Ahhhh... my almost favorite!!! This is very, very pretty.













Happy Everything!!!! Two colors, yet so great!!! (I say two colors because I don't count white c/s)...












Here it is... my favorite card. The cupcake card! This was fun, great beads on it make the card look like you could really eat it.




















this one was ok. The white c/s doesn't show up well when I scanned it. But it's kinda hanging out there. It needs something more.





But overall I had a terrific time. My co-worker/friend Crystal went with me. She really enjoyed the class too.
Now... not on a class note, my DH emailed me today. Said he got a digital frame to put the pics of the pups in. We have a bookcase with both of their urns on it with a picture in the middle. This way we have rotating pics of them through their life. He plugged it in and got it working when I got home and all I could do is saw awwww... remember the different times and cry. Why does losing a pet have to be so hard?
Just keeping busy!
LZ




























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment